Stacy came all the way from Minnesota, and decided during her vacation to get her high school senior images done. She wanted something different, something unique.
She picked the Las Vegas Strip as a backdrop for her images.
We stopped in a couple of really outstanding locations on the Strip.
We had a fantastic time! A great, fun photo session!
We just finished the photo session when a summer rainstorm hit really hard and lasted for at least an hour. Very unusual in summer in Las Vegas!
A little bit about Stacy:
* She is caring, creative, and optimistic
* attending to Pelican Rapids High
* Her favorite stores to shop – forever 21, Ever, Charlotte Russe
* Her dream job – Physician Assistant (she is currently a certified nursing assistant)
* Her favorite color- peach, tea
* One thing she can’t live without- ipod! <3 * Favorite music - any latin music, pop, r&b * Her thing is fashion and shopping * Favorite drink on a hot day - water and lemonade * Her for favorite colors is teal